As part of our expansion, 444 Media, Inc. is seeking a skilled and accomplished Social Media Marketing Manager to join our esteemed team. This position is based in Phuket.
As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you will report to the Client Services Manager.
• Develop, implement, and manage client social media strategy for clients.
• Manage and oversee social media content creation.
• Measure the success of client’s monthly social media strategy.
• Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Manage, create, and publish original, high-quality content.
• Define KPIs and KRAs for social media campaigns
• Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
• Liaise with digital marketing specialists and graphic designers to ensure informative and appealing content.
• Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
• Analyze data and metrics to create weekly and monthly reports on web traffic, user engagement, and ROI
• Manage all company and client social media accounts to ensure relevant, up-to-date content
• Monitor social media trends, including design, application, strategy, and innovation developments, to stay relevant and effective.
• Hire and supervise talented creatives, including Freelance Writers and Graphic Designers, and coordinate their activities to achieve social media campaign objectives for the company and clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Social Media Strategy.
• Working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
• Proven work experience as a Social media manager
• Prior experience as a copywriter
• Prior experience as a content manager
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Familiarity with Social Platform analytic tools.
• Located in Phuket (or willing to relocate)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. This role provides equal opportunities for all qualified applicants. We appreciate your interest in joining our team at 444 Media, Inc.