As part of our expansion, 444 Media, Inc. is seeking a skilled and accomplished JR Graphic Designer / Graphic Designer to join our esteemed team. This position is based in Phuket.
As a JR Graphic Designer / Graphic Designer, you will report to the Special Projects Manager.
To be successful as a JR Graphic Designer / Graphic Designer, you should be able to follow brand guidelines and existing design templates as well as create original designs that meet the requirements detailed in a creative brief. Must also be fluent across Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
This position is based in Phuket, Thailand
- Apply your design skills on a range of projects that extend beyond digital into branding, print, typography, etc.
- Demonstrate creative abilities, ranging from rough sketches to layouts, to polished final designs.
- Present your own work with confidence and clearly explain your rationale.
- Prepare presentations that showcase our work to its full potential.
- Always keen to provide art direction and mood references for pitches and projects.
- Work with colleagues on internal marketing, case studies and R&D projects.
- Understand project requirements and ideas.
- Produce logos, banner ads, social media graphics, and presentation decks.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm ideas and share thoughts.
- Use feedback from other teammates to improve.
- Minimum 1 year of professional work experience—ideally in an agency or other marketing/creative environment.
- Share an exciting portfolio of design projects, displaying how your understanding and passion for design can translate into work for clients.
- Craft-focused with an eye for detail.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud tools.
- It’s a plus if you have sound knowledge across all production and digital channels and formats, including logo design, creative campaign production, web build, mobile, social platforms, etc.
- Keen to collaborate as part of a team across disciplines—such as performance marketing, content writing andUX design.
- Demonstrated history of working to deadlines and working with structured workflows.
- True communicator with passion to learn from others.
- Understand the importance of being able to have fun while working hard.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. This role provides equal opportunities for all qualified applicants. We appreciate your interest in joining our team at 444 Media, Inc.