444 Media, Inc. is seeking a skilled and accomplished E-commerce Manager (Shopee & Lazada) to join our esteemed team. This position is based in Phuket.
As an E-Commerce Manager (Shopee & Lazada), you will report directly to the Client Services Manager.
- Being the overall point of accountability and Voice of Customers for allocated 444 Media client accounts.
- Developing and managing account activity schedules for routine client tasks.
- Conduct regular campaign, production, and delivery status updates with the Client Services Manager.
- Setting up meetings between the client and our internal teams for requirement reviews, scope clarification,planning, and briefing and de-briefing, amongst other activities.
- Maintaining a log of client service and delivery issues and escalate where required.
- Manage and track client budgets, billings, and invoicing according to plans and schedules.
- Together with the Production and Delivery team, supporting the commercial teams to assist in managingdelivery on budget, schedule, and quality.
- Reporting to clients on campaign, project, and media performance.
- Planning, facilitating, and attending client meetings for overall account health checks.
- Develop Digital strategies to support commercial and delivery teams and clients’ businesses.
- Handle Shopee and Lazada storefront accounts of the clients.
- Coordinate with admin to process orders for Shopee and Lazada
- Coordinate with the e-commerce warehouse to ensure accurate storefront stock levels and ensure orders areprepared and fulfilled.
- Storefront Community Management.
- Maintain up-to-date product information.
- Process and publish products and assets to client’s storefront account.
- Research, request, review, and data entry of information necessary to set up new items, including detaileddescriptions, attributes, cross-references, features/benefits, documents, and images.
- Work directly with the platform for support.
- Execute monthly campaigns and site promotions.
- Recommend strategies to improve the storefront performance.
- Undergrad Marketing Degree / Diploma. Priority would be given to candidates with additional Digital Marketing certificates.
- 3 – 5 years experience in marketing-related roles.
- E-Commerce store management or E-Commerce marketing, including digital Ads (experiences onShopee/Lazada at least 2 years.
- Experience as a Marketing/E-commerce Coordinator, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Experience with managing paid digital advertising, owned channels (Web / Social), and earned (Organic) digitalmarketing campaigns, as well as reporting tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience as an Account Manager in a marketing agency (desirable)
- Experience with Google Workspace
- Excellent command of both English and Thai
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. This role provides equal opportunities for all qualified applicants. We appreciate your interest in joining our team at 444 Media, Inc.