As part of our expansion, 444 Media, Inc. is seeking a skilled and accomplished Digital Marketing SEO Specialist to join our esteemed team. This position is based in Phuket.
As a Digital Marketing SEO Specialist, you will report directly to the Digital Media Campaigns Manager.
- Conduct Website SEO technical audits and develop reports.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify opportunities for content optimization and ranking
- Implement on-page and off-page SEO strategies, including meta-data optimization, content structuring, internal
linking, and backlink acquisition.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, and conversion rates to
measure the impact of SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with content writers, developers, and other team members to ensure SEO best practices are
implemented across all digital assets, or write original content for webpages – tailored for the target audience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, search engine algorithms, and best practices, and adjust strategies
- Create detailed SEO reports and communicate findings and recommendations.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings, and analytics to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance.
- Thai Nationality or Foreigner
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years of hands-on experience in SEO.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret data from various sources.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets and experience with data visualization tools.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of SEO practices.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data daily.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Located in Phuket (or willing to relocate)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their updated CVs to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. While this role provides equal opportunities for all qualified applicants, we are looking for local nationals due to the language ability of local clients. We appreciate your interest in joining our team at 444 Media, Inc.